Solana Triangular End TableGus Modern
Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular End Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain.
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash. _x000D_
Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop. _x000D_
Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing. _x000D_
Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage.
- Water-based, clear coat finish. _x000D_
Not recommended as a stool. _x000D_
Nests with Solana Oval Coffee Table and Solana Triangular Coffee Table.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique. Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest. _x000D_
Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Please click here for product sheet